In any undertaking of this size, you always get some help–even if it's only encouragement. I simply happen to feel
that people who help should get credit for it, hence, this page.
First and foremost, of course, I have to thank David and Leigh Eddings. They did write the books, after all. :)
Second comes Amy Sheldon, an alt.fan.eddings regular, who kindly gave me permission to
use her character lists on this site. (It saved me a lot of work rolling my own lists!)
Several people gave me reports of timeline inconsistencies or omissions. In more-or-less chronological order, they are:
- Robert Collins, who pointed out inconsistencies with the Tolnedrans.
- Rick Wilson, who pointed out some problems with Garion's age, the year when he was born, and some problems with the
years I was using.
- Ali Nagib, who pointed out problems with the year when they meet Senji.
- Randi Lam, who pointed out that I'd really left Poledra out as a Disciple of Aldur. (Have I corrected this one
- Barbara (no last name given), who pointed out that I'd left a dangling link at one point.
- Olof Jonsson, who pointed out that Garion's birthday should be in 5355, not 5354.
- Jack Omstead, Mike (no last name given), Robb Johnson, "~BelGarion86~", and the Del Rey employee who responds
to email sent from the form on their website, who gave me some additional information about other versions of The
Belgariad, particularly hardcover versions.
Finally, there are the people who gave me some encouragement, or added me to webpages. Again, in more-or-less chronological
- Becci and Yas, from Australia.
- Simon Carter
- Shawn (no last name given)
- Matt Connor
- Thomas Lund
- Edgar Governo
- The ringmaster of the "Sparhawk's World" webring
- Archmage Frosty the Snowman (well, that's how he signed the e-mail–although the From: line said "David
- The maintainer of the alt.fan.eddings FAQ
- Noah (NLN)
- Patrick (NLN)
Back to the main timeline page